Friday, January 16, 2009

Plans for the Weekend

Okay so here are the travel plans for this coming weekend... Dr. Indiana Jones is back in business!

Tomorrow we are planning on hopping a bus to Ticul, where will base ourselves for the weekend. With luck, I will be seeing everything from ruins to churches... to mummies :D

I am really excited to see the ruins on the Puuc Route that I missed last time.

Work is good, everything is good... I am supposed to try on a bunch of clothes for my photo shoot on Tuesday the next time I go to work, so that should be pretty fun. I am going to be published in a MAGAZINE! I am really nervous, but it should be really fun. I am not doing anything too cool... it is for the Levis campaigne. I will be sure to bring a stack of 'zines home and sign them all so that you all can be rich someday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment