Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fashion Model?

I worked from 10 this morning until 9 tonight. I am trying really hard to forget that I am not getting paid one red cent. The good thing is that I love it. This afternoon, I went out with the crew for a photoshoot for accessories. They are going to do a few spreads in Plan B dedicated to giant, fake jewels... cute. Apparently, they decided that because I am white, I would make a great model. I almost laughed. They did not seem to think it was funny though, because they are making plans for me to do some modeling next week (I think).

MODELING?!?!?! Since when am I skinny enough for that?! I find it hysterical.

Not too much else to tell, today really. More Photoshop, more InDesign, more Illustrator... but I love it. I am a total addict.

Hope all is well with y´all in the states. By the way... how´s the weather? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment