Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 2: Much Better!

I absolutely love my job... and absolutely hate computers. I spent all day at work working on a proposal for the 2008 Review that they publish annually. There will be a number of proposals that are to be turned in, and the group will select the one that they like best. It is difficult to use the Adobe programs because they are in Spanish (at least, Photoshop is) and the keys are in different places, making it difficult for me to use the key commands that I am so familiar with. The good thing is that this is exactly the kind of work that I would not mind doing the rest of my life. I had so much fun today clicking away on Photoshop :) When I am finished with my proposal, I will definitely be sure to post it on this blog for all to see.

Also, don't forget: I will continue my cartooning for The Post here in Merida. Check on the site to see it, if you want!

I will try to write more about the whole experience tomorrow... I am working on this project and frantically trying to finish... hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment