Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Header

I hope you all enjoy the picture I added above today. It is the Yucatan... the big bald spot on the left is my city. If you follow the little line up, you will come to the coast of the Gulf of Mexico... and a little twig poking out into the gulf. That my friends is the world's longest pierre. If you follow the coast to the left you will see a dark region on the coast... that area is the Rio Lagartos area, where the gulf is teeming with wildlife. If the map showed one inch more, you would be able to see the Cancun area to the far east of the peninsula... ugh! There is a reason "Cancun" in Mayan means "snake's den."

1 comment:

  1. For the record, its spelled pier! jaja. I think this is a sign that your spanish is getting so good that you can't remember how to spell in english!

    ReplyDelete