Thursday, February 26, 2009

Very Naughty Language

So here is what I learned from my family... do you recall that I accidentally called my boss a bad name? I was told after the incident be the people I work with that it means something along the lines of $#!?#% or &9$#&, or even as bad as #%7)!$. BUT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT TERRIBLE NO GOOD VERY BAD WORD MEANS???? (I know this thanks to my mama!)

Are you ready for this?







Cuticle.








Yes. Here in Mexico, it is a huge insult to call someone... a cuticle. GASP! Great. I am bringing that right back to the United States. Next time I get in an argument with someone, I might just whip it out: "You, you, you... CUTICLE! You don't even deserve to be manicured!" Good grief. There are some moments where I would just love to throw things at the cuticle (whoever he or she is) that invented Spanish. I think I can safely say that I am the first person in American history who risked her job by calling her boss a cuticle.

No comments:

Post a Comment